- 500000.00 - 5000000.00 INR
- 75000 -200000 INR
- Stainless steel
RUBBER BUNG PROCESSOR CUM STEAM STERILIZER
Processing of bungs (electrometric closures for drug containers) is of high concern since they play a significant role in the quality and life of the final product. The need for correct processing technology is even more important considering the complexities in the compounding of the rubber used for the closures and the non-compliance to GMP by the manufacturers of the electrometric closures.
- Rotating carriage: We have designed the rotating carriage that has a triangular cassette sections with perforated sides for hooking the bungs.
- Sprinkling manifold: The machine is provided with sprinkling manifold arrangement over the rotating carriage to enables uniform sprinkling over the entire lot.
- Fluidisation manifold: For rigorous fluidization, the Fluidization manifold causes turbulence in the water-soaked bungs for effective cleaning.
- Triple Punch Cleaning system is implemented to ensure through cleaning and sterilization of the closures. This would comprise of the three sub stages mentioned here. A fluidization system with sterile air for mild tabulations of the closures. An overflow system for removing the floating scum and dirt removed from the closures. A recirculation system with filtration for eliminating the dirt released during the process. This also helps in conserving the different process mediums thereby controlling process cost.
- Facility to sample drain water automatically by the Online Conductivity sensor to ensure Proper washing of the bung.
- Clean in Place system (CIP): The BUNG PROCESSOR is fitted with a Clean in Place (CIP) system for washing the chamber and the rotating carriage to prevent the released dirt to be carried out from one phase to subsequent phase. This is particularly important before the start of the "Rinse with purified water" and "Sterilization" phases.
- Drive System: POWERTECH developed friction drives to prevent direct metal to metal contact for superior process. Specially developed plastic gears are used to ensures no particle generation during the process and allows the absence of any lubrication. A special non-lubricated mechanical seal is used for pressure and vacuum tight operation of the driving system.
- Dual Operation: The BUNG PROCESSOR is designed for a unique dual operation. To saves additional investment and space.
Chamber Volume (Liter)
Type of Sterilizer
Semi-Automatic, Fully Automatic
- 10 Per Month
- 2-3 Week
Plot No. 415, GIDC, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India